Each day we will be posting A Thrifty & Thankful Thought of the day from our readers. At the end of the month, one of you will win a $25 Gratitude gift card. For all the details click here. Keep those thrifty thoughts and tips coming!!!
I have enjoyed reading these daily, they have lifted my spirit! I look forward to them each day, we will share a few with you each day. But make sure you read the comment section and read them all!
Todays Thankful Thoughts…
- I’m thankful that my husband is 100% supportive of my efforts to save money by using coupons. It makes me realize what a great guy I married.
- I am thankful for my wonderful cousin. She is a college student studying to be a dietitian and recently attended a conference. While she was there she collected a huge number of wonderful, high value manufacturers coupons and then sent them to me. A whole big mailing envelope stuffed full! Just the yogurt coupons alone will mean free yogurt for our family for many months to come!
- I am extremely thankful for my mom!! She is super awesome and I am so glad I have her in my life!!
- I’m thankful for all the great bargains I can snag with coupons!
- I am thankful for my family and friends who are always encouraging me through the many acts of kindness that are done for me, each other and even strangers.
- I am thankful for my miracle baby who turned 2 years old today! And as I sit here listening to him sing his little heart out with the Backyardigans, I am thankful for my hearing!
- I am thankful for hand sanitizer and clorox wipes, they make me feel like our world is a little cleaner.
That are you thankful for today?