Each day we will be posting A Thrifty & Thankful Thought of the day from our readers. At the end of the month, one of you will win a $25 Gratitude gift card. For all the details click here. Keep those thrifty thoughts and tips coming!!!
I have enjoyed reading these daily, they have lifted my spirit! I look forward to them each day, we will share a few with you each day. But make sure you read the comment section and read them all!
Todays Thankful Thoughts…
- I’m thankful for a warm and kozy home when it is so very cold out and i pray for those who have no place to call home that they may find warmth and comfort this holiday season. I also thank God for my beautiful babygirl that was born healthy after a testing pregnancy. . .9.11.10 and for my quick recover from an emergency surgery a few days after her birth.
- I’m thankful for the things i learned as a child that i use in my life today and my ability to do so. . .even if i’m not so thankful while i’m making twenty pies for thanksgiving using grandma’s recipe. . . (we have a huge family!)
- On tuesday I was given the news that my biopsy came back positive for thyroid cancer. I am thankful that they can take it out and I will be fine. I am also thankful that my husband has the best sense of humor about this. To my hubby cause I know you are gonna read this I love you and thanks for making this a bearable experience.
- I am thankful for peace, peace in my heart. No family can be with me, I am thankful they all have family and friends with them. Thankful for the peace of knowing God is with me taking care of me. Money is very tight but I have what money cannot buy. My physical health is very bad, but God has a perfect body ready for me when my short time here is over and I go home to my real eternal home. Thankful I now see so many things I did not see when physical health was better, how beautiful so many things are, flowers, trees, animals, the sky! I now see different flowers bloom in different years! I now see the Bradford pear tree with all those beautiful colors is prettier than any Christmas tree. Most thankful I do not get fairness or what I deserve, I got God’s mercy and grace. His son took my place! Happy Thanksgiving!
- I am thankful for so many things in my life, a roof over my head, food in my stomach, 3 beautiful, healthy children, a wonderful husband who takes care of us. I am thankful for these posts, they humble me, make me more appreciative of everything I have been blessed with. Blessings to all of you.