Each day we will be posting A Thrifty & Thankful Thought of the day from our readers. At the end of the month, one of you will win a $25 Gratitude gift card. For all the details click here. Keep those thrifty thoughts and tips coming!!!
I have enjoyed reading these daily, they have lifted my spirit! I look forward to them each day, we will share a few with you each day. But make sure you read the comment section and read them all!
Todays Thankful Thoughts…
- I am thankful for a husband that is a hard worker and provides for his family.
- I am thankful for my son who always makes me laugh. I didnt want to get out of bed, he comes and jumps on me and screams ” lazy bones its times to get up. It was only 530 am. He turned the light on and thought it was a pretending it was the sun.
- I’m thankful for my 7 year old niece. This Veterans Day she gathered a group of her friends to make cards, draw pictures and write letters to my husband and his unit who are currently in Afghanistan. Her and her friends made 200 items so everyone could have “something to make them feel special” this holiday season.
- I’m thankful for my health. My son, who survived a car accident a year ago. My husband that had surgery on his thyroid three years ago that was not cancer. I’m thankful for the years I had with my grandmother, who died three years ago today. I thankful for my daughter, who almost died of liver failure two years ago. Most of all, I’m thankful that there have been no tragedies, surgeries, or illness during this month this year.
- I am thankful for a friend who calls me almost everyday. It’s nice to hear an adult voice when you’re a stay at home mom! I treasure her calls!
- Today I am especially thankful for a husband who will stay up at night with a colicky newborn so I can finally get some sleep!
- I am thankful for a wonderful hubby who has been amazing all this time that I have gone back to school. I am now taking my LAST finals and he has made it so easy to try at a second career.
- I am thankful for a full freezer and a full pantry, and my wonderful family whom I can feed without stressing about the cost. (I am also thankful for all those who take the time and energy to blog about the great deals. Without them, our work would be so much more difficult!)
- I was laid off after I returned to my job from maternity leave. I didn’t think it was possible to live just off of my husbands salary, but God always provides. I am so thankful that when I think we’re not going to be able to pay all our bills, God sees that we will and makes it possible!!
- I am thankful for all the posts on this site.. I sit and laugh and cry but most of all they give me hope that I am not the only stay at home mom who just found out that I can’t do it all. Thank you all for the encouragmant I recieve and thank you for the time that you take from your own family to do this site.
What are you thankful for today….