Wear Traction Cleatsover your regular shoes for running in the snow. These would be great for people who walk in the snow too.
For oversized shoes or boots, Yaktrax recommends purchasing one size larger than your normal shoe size.
Yaktrax Run Traction Cleats were designed by runners to allow users to continue running and training in winter. Run Traction Cleats attach over running shoes with a high-strength rubber foot frame that includes straps over the toe as well as over the top of the foot for additional security; the heal and side straps of the frame feature reflective material for safety.
- Traction cleats designed by runners specifically to fit over running shoes allowing users to continue training in winter
- Made of combination of replaceable, 3mm carbide-steel spikes and 1.4mm stainless-steel coils to provide unbeatable traction
- Provides 360 degrees of traction on cold surfaces for all-direction stability
- Rubber foot frame with formed-toe and over-foot straps secures the runner’s foot in the device; reflective heel and side straps for safety
- Tested safe from breakage in temperatures as low as -41 degrees F; available in S, M, L, and XL sizes to fit most shoes
- Made of high strength natural rubber
- 1.4mm steel coils
You might like these deals too…
You can take advantage of FREE Shipping with Prime and get it in two days… remember you can try prime for FREE for 30 days.
Try Prime for FREE!
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon prices tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.