Have you used Turkish Beach Towels? I used one at the lake and it works so well. They dry faster but are still super absorbent. These ones have great reviews!
Order HERE —-> Original Turkish Beach Towel (39 x 71) – Prewashed Peshtemal, 100% Cotton – Highly Absorbent, Quick Dry and Ultra-Soft – Washer-Safe, No Shrinkage – Stylish, Eco-Friendly
- HIGHLY ABSORBENT AND QUICK-DRYING: Thinner than terrycloth but just as absorbent, our peshtemal towel is a must-have after your bath or shower! Made with 100% cotton, it’s incredibly fast-drying and luxuriously soft, so it’s gentle on even the most delicate skin.
- GREAT ON-THE-GO: At 38 x 71,” our Turkish towel is lightweight, compact and perfect for travel! Super-convenient to pack and carry, you can use it by the pool, at your gym, on a hike or at a spa. And since it won’t hold sand, it’s an ideal beach blanket or towel.
- HASSLE-FREE CLEANING: For a cleanup that’s truly effortless, our Turkish bath towels are washer and dryer-safe! Every one is prewashed, so it’s ultra-soft and won’t shrink when you follow the care instructions. Just be sure to iron after washing to return it to its full size.
- MADE WITH LOVE: For a fouta that’s absolutely pur-fect, we called our kitty co-founder, Lucy the Cat! The unique 5-stripe design was inspired by her 5 claws, together with classic striped Turkish towels. Made in Turkey with OEKO-TEX certified natural dyed yarn, it’s safe for you and for the environment.
- SHOP RISK-FREE: A great gift for anyone who loves style and quality, our pestemal towel can be used as a throw, scarf, sarong, wrap or cover up! Each Turkish bath towel comes with a 30-day money back guarantee, so just let us know if you run into any problems.
You might like this too…
You can take advantage of FREE Shipping with Prime and get it in two days… remember you can try prime for FREE for 30 days.
Try Prime for FREE!
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon prices tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice. This post contains affiliate links.