See Tonya’s Walmart stock up trip.
She doesn’t have any stores that double coupons.
She saves money by price matching & using coupons. She does not shop like a
‘normal shopper’, since her freezers & pantry are both well stocked.
This allows her to only shop for items on sale, fresh produce & fresh dairy on a weekly basis.
Her grocery/stock up budget is $60 per week. Any money left over is saved for the following week or used to buy produce from the Farmer’s Market.
Tonya will be using vegetables & fruit that she home canned & froze during the summer.
She has a fall garden started with lettuces, broccoli, carrots & spinach.
Today’s trip would have been $40.02 but only cost her $29.35 plus tax after coupons & price matching.
She saved $10.49.
Please note that not all items will be used in 1 week. The items with ‘S’ beside them will stocked for future use.
PM – Price Match
S – Item will be stocked
D – Donation
- (4) Barilla pasta – PM to $0.79 ea. (reg. price $1.28 ea.) S/4
- (6) Cream of Mushroom/Chicken soup (reg. price $0.75 ea.) S/6
- Used (2) $40/3 Campbell’s
- (6) Libby’s vegetables – PM to $0.54 ea. (reg. price $0.82 ea.) S/6
- (2) Red Baron pizza – PM to $2.09 ea. (reg. price $3.88 ea.) S/2
- (2) Bailey’s Red Velvet Cupcake creamer 16 oz. – PM to $1.29 ea. (reg. price $1.88 ea.)
- (3) Coke 2 lt. – PM to $0.99 ea. (reg. price $1.00 ea.) S/1
- Great Value bread – $1.28
- 1 doz. eggs – $1.88
- International Delights creamer – $3.18
- Equate Laxatives – $1.98