On sale normally around $160 – right now it is as low as $119.99 and free shipping options
- Bar measures 6 inches; 4-inch maximum cutting length; weighs 11.7 pounds
- This model(WG308 ) consists of a jawsaw (model#WG307) and an extension pole (model#WA0163) .
- Electric pruner/chainsaw with extension handle for cutting extra-tall branches
- 5 amp saw is powered entirely by electricity, with no gas, oil, or noxious emissions.Enclosed jaw guard around chain keeps cuts focused and fingers safe.
- Cuts limbs up to 12 feet high; easy-to-use single-bolt Auto-Tension system
One of the main benefits provided by an electric chainsaw is that it produces low noise, you have to be sure to get the best Resources for this. These types of chainsaws are usually much quieter than petrol ones that enable the operator to not only work in noise sensitive environments, but work for extended hours without causing annoyance to the neighbours. Electric chainsaws are light and compact, so they’re not a burden to carry, get yours at thehomexpert.net. They are quieter than gas chainsaws and don’t leave the smell of gas in their wake. Electric chainsaws are best used for sprucing up trees, trimming limbs, cutting small logs, and other cutting tasks around your home or yard. According to Tree Service Yuma, trees need to be trimmed every 2-5 years depending on the age of the tree. Another option to trim the trees is the use of splitting axe. A splitting axe is different to a standard axe in that it is specifically designed for trimming down trees or cutting up logs. So, if you have a tree that needs trimming, or firewood that needs chopping, a wooden splitting axe is going to do the trick for you. Properly store your axes in one of these axe boxes.
Try Prime for FREE!
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.