To enter to win your very own Blueberry Pomegranate Yoplait smoothie mix
- Leave a comment on this post telling me what is your favorite flavor, what you like best about this product or why you would like to try it.
- Or go to the Yoplait Facebook and Like them on Facebook
For additional entries you can
Simply “like” our A Thrifty Mom Page, Subscribe to our Feed, and or Follow us on Twitter, and leave a comment telling us that you currently “like” us or just signed up, or are following us on Twitter.
A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to give away a 3-speed KitchenAid® Blender and a Free product coupon Yoplait Frozen Smoothies. Diana was the lucky winner…. but the wonderful folks at Yoplait sent me a prize pack as well. Our family LOVES Yoplait smoothies, so I was excited to try the new flavor Blueberry Pomegranate. Plus, I was in desperate need of a new blender. I was worried my old one was going to catch on fire every time I used it.
Yoplait has Four Flavors to pick from
- Triple Berry
- Strawberry Banana
- Strawberry Mango Pineapple
- New! Blueberry Pomegranate
You can find these in the freezer section of your store. The fruit is all frozen individually, so I blends up really easy. There is also bits of frozen yogurt mixed in with the fruit. These really help make the Smoothie thick and creamy!
All you need to make this is 1 cup of milk. Add the frozen Yoplait Smoothie pack, put the lid on and hit “smoothie” mode on the fabulous Kitchen aid. This blender has some “get up and go”…. It whipped me up a perfectly blended smoothie in about 60 seconds flat….. I think I just feel in love with an appliance!
Easy as that, you have a tasty healthy treat to share with your family!
These just happen to be Matts all time favorite treat. So while he was hard at work making sure everything is working “behind the scenes” on our site I surprised him with a Blueberry Pomegranate smoothie! He was rather happy about this product review, and gave it a perfect 10!
- Did you know that 7 out of 10 Americans do not consume the daily recommended amount of fruit?
- With one full serving of fruit (1/2 cup) per smoothie, Yoplait Frozen Smoothies provide an easy way to enjoy great-tasting, frozen fruit smoothies at home.
- With 110 to 120 calories and 1.5 to 2 grams of fat per serving (depending on the flavor), Yoplait Frozen Smoothies are a simple way to add new and different wholesome items to your shopping list.
- In just two minutes, you can enjoy a frozen smoothie at home with minimal prep required.
- The ingredients you need for a great tasting frozen smoothie, including fruit and yogurt, is already in the bag; you just need to add skim milk.
- Three of the Yoplait Frozen Smoothie flavors are an excellent source of antioxidant Vitamin C and all are a good source of calcium when prepared according to the package directions (using skim milk).
- Available in the Frozen Fruit Section, Yoplait Frozen Smoothies come in four delicious flavors:
- Each Yoplait Smoothie package makes two, 8oz frozen smoothies
Yoplait provided A Thrifty Mom this opportunity, information and product samples/coupons.
Last day to enter the giveaway is Sat. 2/19/11 at 10pm mtn time. You must supply a valid email address at time of posting comment. We never sell or trade emails. Winner will be chosen by Random.org. Giveaway is promoted by A Thrifty Mom.com as a media outlet. Winner must live in the USA, 18 years or older and void where prohibited.