Cafe Rio Copy Cat Recipe ~ Sweet Shredded Pork Recipe
Cafe Rio Copy Cat Recipe Sweet Shredded Pork Taco is one of our most popular recipes. We posted a recipe for Sweet Pork Tacos way back in 2010 and have never upgraded the photos, lol. But it is just as good as the yummy Cafe Rio Copy Cat Recipe Sweet Shredded Pork Taco s on them! We also have revised the dressing to bring out the lime and the sweetness of the tacos. Make sure you check out our new Creamy Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing.
- 3 lbs Pork tenderloin roast ( any pork roast will work)
- 2 cans of Tomato sauce 15 oz
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 can of coke or Dr Pepper
- 1 clove garlic diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro minced
- Cilantro Ranch Sauce recipe or our revised version of Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing
- And about 6-8 hours in a Slow Cooker
Make sure you follow the complete How-To instructions on Cafe Rio Shredded Pork Taco’s
Eat on tortilla, with rice, black beans, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce and Cilantro Ranch.
Cilantro Recipes ~ Ways to use Cilantro