One of my favorite things on Facebook is when my friends share funny things their kids say or do. The innocents and imagination of a small child is sure to make you smile. SO I have decided to start a new daily post called KIDS SAY SUCH SILLY THINGS now this is something I have posted on before. But it was always me sharing what my kids say…. now I want to open it up to you. I invite YOU to tell me the silly things your kids say. Each day we will pick one to share on our site and even on Facebook, at the end of each week we will see which post got the most comments and that person will win a FREE 1 Month XBOX Live Gold Membership.
- If you have a cute story to share leave it on THIS POST, share as many as you like
- Please do not use first names (instead say my 4 year old, or son)
- Please comment and share each day on the ones that make you smile
- Each day we will post a new story selected from the comments left on this post, we might not be able to share everyone’s stories. So we will pick our favorites as time permits.
- A winner will be selected once a week for the person who has the most comments on this post
- Once you submit your story to this post, you are giving A Thrifty Mom the right to share your story
Example of how to share your story!
My two girls ages 4 and 7 are dressed in their leotards and tights. Playing dance studio as they practice their dance routine. As my 7 year old teaches her little sister all the proper words that a dancer should know. Feeling very beautiful they dance around the house like butterflies on flowers.
As they stop for a short break I hear my 4 year old talking to her little brother…
4 year old: Did you see my pretty dance, I’ms a real dancer… see my “Lady-Tard”
2 year old brother: Grunts in acknowledgement
4 year old: It is a beautiful pink “Lady-Tard” but since I’m just a wittle (little) gwirl (girl) I call it a “Girlie-Tard” cause I’ms not a lady yet.
As I listen I just about choke on the water I am drinking, because I am laughing so hard. I try to then explain… it is a LEOtard… not a LADYtard. But I am pretty sure from now on in our house we will remember it as a LadyTard