Photo Credit Kermit On Tour
Thanks to PMCamp for today’s story…
We had chicken wings for dinner last night. Tonight I asked My Daughter if she wanted leftover chicken or tortellini that was in the fridge. She needed to think about it for a little while. A short time later she came back and said, “I guess I’ll eat the flies.”
I thought I misheard her and said, “You want to eat FLIES for dinner?” She said, “Yeah, I’ll eat the flies” and she waved her arms up and down at the same time. At that point, I realized she was trying to tell me she wanted the wings. Last night, while eating the chicken we explained that they were the part that made the bird fly-the wings. She obviously remembered the “fly” part!
If you likes this story please leave a comment at the bottom of this post! The post with the most comments at the end of the week will win a FREE 1 Month XBOX Live Gold Membership.
Do you have a funny story to share?
- If you have a cute story to share leave it on The Main POST here, share as many as you like
- Please do not use first names (instead say my 4 year old, or son)
- Please comment and share each day on the ones that make you smile
- Each day we will post a new story selected from the comments left on this post, we might not be able to share everyone’s stories. So we will pick our favorites as time permits.
- A winner will be selected once a week for the person who has the most comments on this post
- Once you submit your story here, you are giving A Thrifty Mom the right to share your story