Fisher-Price think and learn code-a-pillar
Fisher-Price think and learn code-a-pillar helps your little one learn the basics of coding while having fun and not even realizing they are learning. Win for parents and kids!
I love toys that help kids to learn. But sometimes those toys aren’t fun after all. This codeapillar is great. Each segment has a different function and the way they put it together is what decided what he does and in what order. Limitless ways to play really. Coding is such a great skill for kids to learn with the amount of computers that will be in their lives. Why not get them started young and it will be easier for them in the future.
- Find! letter identification, categorization, objects and properties
- Kids connect the segments to make Code-A-Pillar go forward, left, right or wherever they choose
- Each segment lights up as the action happens!
- Motorized head segment features lights, sounds and blinking eyes to bring Code-A-Pillar to life!
- Can you reach the target? Challenge kids to configure the segments so Code-A-Pillar can get to the targets
you may also like:
You can take advantage of FREE Shipping with Prime and get it in two days… remember you can try prime for FREE for 30 days.
Try Prime for FREE!
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon prices tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.