I had some amazing turkey on Thanksgiving that was cooked using a sous vide cooker. This one is a Bluetooth sous vide Precision Cooker so you can control it with your phone. These are awesome because they cook food by bringing the water to the exact temperature your food needs to be. There’s no overcooked, dried out meat.
To use the Anova Precision Cooker, you simply attach it to a pot, put your food in a ziplock bag and set the time and temperature. The Precision Cooker circulates water around the pot, ensuring a consistent temperature throughout.
Consistency: Because food is cooked and held at a precise temperature, you’ll always have very consistent results.
Taste: Food cooks in its juices so flavor can’t escape. This ensures that the food is moist, juicy and tender.
Waste Reduction: Traditionally cooked steak loses up to 40% of its volume due to drying out. Precision cooked steak doesn’t lose any.
No More Overcooking: Cooking usually requires your constant attention. Precision cooking holds food at a precise temperature so there is no worry about overcooking.
- The Anova Precision Cooker is the perfect device for the home chef. It’s easy-to-use, lightweight, and connects to your smartphone, allowing you to cook the perfect meal with the touch of a button.
- Adjustable Clamp – Anova can be adjusted to precision cook (sous vide) in any pot or tank you have.
- Stainless Steel Skirt – Anova has a removable, stainless steel skirt that can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Remote Control – Connect Anova to your phone to cook remotely.
- Cooking Notifications – Receive push notifications on your smartphone when the device is preheating, brought up to temperature and when time is finished
You might like these deals too…
You can take advantage of FREE Shipping with Prime and get it in two days… remember you can try prime for FREE for 30 days.
Try Prime for FREE!
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon prices tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.