Do you or have you GeoCached? With a few tools and preparation you can have some Thrifty fun and get outside to get exercise. Kids really love the adventure too. This hobby teaches compass skills, tracking skills as you can see where others have walked to find the cache.
Yesterday, I had the time of my life and got off my bum for some outdoor fun, while we were driving around to different sites in Idaho we were geocaching. I cannot tell you how much fun it was to hunt down these ‘treasures’. My daughter and I joined a friend and her family for this adventure day and she had a few recommendation for geocaching.
Get a GPS that is:
- display that is in color (so you can see your tracks as versus other lines)
- has a backlight for your display
- is touch screen (easier than buttons)
Garmin eTrex 10 Worldwide Handheld GPS Navigator ~ $103.49 (was $119.49) & FREE Shipping
Garmin eTrex 20 Worldwide Handheld GPS Navigator $166.66 (was $199.99)& FREE Shipping.
Garmin eTrex 10 GCB Handheld GPS Geocaching Bundle $113.88 (was $119.99) & FREE Shipping
Mini GPS Receiver + Location Finder with Display Screen and Keychain$34.96 (was $49.99) & FREE Shipping
Military Ammo Can (Empty) – $10.50 (limited stock)
- Military specs, made in the usa.
- Surplus, USED ammo can
- Empty Ammo can – no ammunition included
- Dimensions: 10.25″ x 6.5″ x 3.5″
Micro Ammo Can V3 Geocache $9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25
- Container dimensions: 1.75″ x 1″ x 1″
- Micro Geocache Container
- Great for Urban Geocaching
- Made from Metal with Working Parts
- Screen Printed: “Official Geocache Do Not Remove”
If you are already into geocaching and want to create your own here are a few tools:
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS
Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice
Want to know when your packages are going to arrive get UPS My Choice ~ sign up for FREE