These highly rated Live Snake Plants are both on sale!
Order HERE —-> Live Snake Plant, Sansevieria trifasciata Laurentii, Fully Rooted Indoor House Plant in Pot, Mother in Law Tongue Sansevieria Plant, Potted Succulent Plants, Sansevieria laurentii
- MOTHER IN LAWS TONGUE HOUSE PLANT: Sansevieria is a herbaceous evergreen, hardy and with rigid leaves. The dramatic Snake Plant excites the curiosity as a standing accent, showcasing contrasting colors and horizontal patterns.
- BEAUTIFULLY BANDED EDGES: This wavy succulent plant has pointed leaves banded with solid yellow streaks along the edges. A lush indoor house plant with grey-green variegation that thrives in a small-medium pot or planter.
- STEMLESS, BASAL ROSETTE: Sansevieria, Devil’s Tongue Plant, grows upright from the base with firm foliage. This slow-growing species becomes a vibrant houseplant that is easy to care for and does not require pruning. These resilient plants will enjoy moderate to bright indirect sunlight.
- FULLY ROOTED IN A SNAKE PLANT POT: Each snake plant is grown with other potted plants within a rotated nursery stock. Indoor house plants are fully rooted in starter pots, ready for shipping and delivery. Succulents require care upon arrival for continued growth.
- SANSEVIERIA LIVE PLANTS GUARANTEE: Sansevieria Laurentii “Variegated Snake Plant” is guaranteed to arrive in prime condition, prepared for home decor. Each plant ships fully rooted in a 4 inch grow pot and is estimated to range from 9-11 inches tall (measured from the rim of the pot).
Order HERE —-> Live Snake Plant, Sansevieria trifasciata Superba, Fully Rooted Indoor House Plant in Pot, Mother in Law Tongue Sansevieria Plant, Potted Succulent Plant, Houseplant in Potting Soil
- BOWSTRING EVERGREEN: Sansevieria Superba is a drought-tolerant perennial with sharp, dark green leaves year-round. Commonly known as Snake Plant or Devils Tongue Plant, this hardy succulent is composed of strong fibers that have been used to craft bowstrings for generations. As a houseplant, Superba is very easy to care for and delivers a strong statement through its undeniable aesthetic
- DENSE SUCCULENT WITH BUTTERY EDGES: Leaves of the Snake Plant grow thick and wide, tapering into sword-like points. Foliage edges are striped in a luscious creamy yellow, which accents green-silver ripples. Mother in Laws Tongue House Plant looks great with basket weave or ceramic pots, by itself or with other potted plants
- CREEPING RHIZOME, ROSETTE: Similar to lotus or bamboo, Superba succulents spread by way of creeping rhizome, a horizontal stem that produces roots. Tightly clustered rosette leaves grow upwards from the soil and are leathery in texture. Superba’s compelling structure adds dimension to the indoors, grabbing attention wherever the plant is grown
- TWISTING VISION: Devil’s Tongue Plant grows foliage that subtly twists and turns with development. This wave effect occurs naturally and creates a sense of motion in Superba’s overall home decor presentation. Each succulent plant is shipped fully rooted in a starter snake plant pot. This indoor house plant is guaranteed a healthy delivery
- ROBUST SNAKE PLANT: Real Snake Plant is hard to kill. While Sansevieria indoor house plants do have their preferences, even a beginning grower would be hard-pressed to fail. Superba is easy to grow and will tolerate drought and low light (not unalike other low light house plants). Live plants should be unpacked gently upon arrival. Each plant ships fully rooted in a 4 inch grow pot and is estimated to range from 4-6 inches tall (measured from the rim of the pot)
You may also want to have some other indoor houseplants that represent just a small portion of all the amazing plants around. There are at least 80 different species of houseplants, all with unique features that make them special.
You might like this too…
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon prices tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice. This post contains affiliate links.