Thanks to This Is Savvylicious for passing along thrifty craft idea. Make your own wipe off menu board, creative, cute and useful….. loving this idea.
If you would like to be a featured guest post on Look What I Made, watch for our weekly post each Tuesday called A Thrifty online craft fair, link up and you may be selected for our weekly feature post.
Cheap, cheap, cheap. This DIY project will cost you very little and it will keep you organized when it comes to planning meals each week. Plus, it’s pretty. 🙂
- 1 large picture frame (I used an 11? X 14?)
- scrapbook paper (lighter colors work better)
- Sharpie marker
- magnetic tape
- dry erase markerSteps:1. Cut the scrapbook paper to fit the picture frame and tape it to the frame backing.2. Give your menu a title and write the days of the week on the scrapbook paper.3. Put the paper in the frame.4. Place the magnetic tape on the back of the frame.5. Write your menu for the week on the glass with a dry erase marker. Hang it on your fridge!
Cost of This Project:
- 1 large picture frame, $1.00 at Dollar Tree
- scrapbook paper, already had = $0
- scissors, already had = $0
- tape, already had = $0
- Sharpie marker, already had = $0
- magnetic tape, already had = $0
- dry erase marker, already had = $0Total Cost = $1.00