Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe
Also a great Keto Diet Recipe or Low Carb Recipe
Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe ~ Easy Dinner Ideas
If you want a simple but AMAZING chicken recipe then you need to try this Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe. It is so moist you can cut it with a fork, I was so happy with how this recipe turned out. I made it 3 times last month, and every time the kids ate every bite! I found this recipe on the Target website, I didn’t know they even had recipes but I am sure glad I found this one!
1/2 cup Hellmann’s or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 pounds)
4 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Combine Hellmann’s or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Tip: Also terrific with Hellmann’s or Best Foods Light Mayonnaise or Hellmann’s or Best Foods Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
Here is a tip I tried this same recipe on fish, I left the bread crumbs off and added a splash of lemon and fresh chives… it turned out amazing too. I might just have to start put mayo on everything I cook. 🙂
Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe ~ Target and Unilever are Making Meals Happen #ShareAMeal #HolidayMealSpot #ad
Encrusted Chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless Chicken breast
- 4 teaspoons Italian Seasoned Dry bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Combine Mayo with the Cheese in a bowl
- Lay out Chicken Breast on a baking sheet
- Evenly spread the Mayo and Cheese mixture over the chicken
- Then sprinkle the chicken with the bread crumbs.
- Place in oven uncovered and cook for 23 mins or until chicken internal temp is 165 degree F