Each day we will be posting A Thrifty & Thankful Thought of the day from our readers. At the end of the month, one of you will win a $25 Gratitude gift card. For all the details click here. Keep those thrifty thoughts and tips coming!!!
I have enjoyed reading these daily, they have lifted my spirit! I look forward to them each day, we will share a few with you each day. But make sure you read the comment section and read them all!
Todays Thankful Thoughts…
- I am thankful for the days when my 3-year-old takes a nap.
- I am thankful for my amazing Dylan. He is my oldest child and was born at 27 weeks. He came into this world strong and ready to fight. As an 11 year old he is still strong and ready to take on the world. HE is amazing and makes me smile every day. I love him so.
- I am thankful that even though life does not turn out how I planned I am more blessed by the adventure that I have been on then if I planned it. My four wonderful children and a husband who supports all my crazy ideas.
- I am thankful for a warm home to enjoy. So many people do not have this.
- I am thankful for each day that my mother continues to be strong and fight.
- I am so thankful for the simple moments of my childrens giggles, or their squabbling, a good book, a hot bath, a fabulous cup of tea, great friends, furry dogs that snore and fart (right now), my fat orange cat, and corny reality tv!!!
- I am thankful for my newborn son, born two weeks ago. He was conceived after a 3 year struggle with infertility and a miscarriage last fall. He is truly our little miracle, and I thank God for him each day.
- I am thinkful for my family, health, & friends. They all are very important to me in my everyday life.
- I am thankful that turkey is so cheap at ths ime of month and we can fill our spare freeqer full so that we can enjoy a thrifty meal more often. (Turkey is something we all will actually eat).
- I’m so thankful and blessed to have a church family who support me and lift me up in prayer each day. I am a single mom doing my best to raise my daughter and my church has truly become family to me.
- Every day since June 2002 I have been Thankful to the Family who made the decision to Donate their Daughter’s Kidney. THANK YOU!!!