UPDATE I just found this Creative Rubber Band Loom Kit … Loom Tool, 600 Multi-color Band + Clips for 52% off for only $11.99 with free shipping options. HURRY and grab it before the price goes back up!
Our local TV station posted a list of the expected TOP toys of Christmas season.
Here is just a two:
Rubber Band Loom Kit and Tie Dye Rubber Bands ~ $39.95 (was $49.99) and ships FREE
- Package includes: Loom, Rubber bands, hook, a bag of c-clips, instruction manual and 600+ mix rubber bands (colors may vary).
- Makes up to 24 rubber band bracelets. Rubber band colors may vary from picture
- Includes ONE package of SILICONE TIE BYE BANDS as a BONUS – Color choices VARY!
- Everything you need to get started!
- products are BPA-free, Phthlates-free, Lead-free, and Chromium-free!
Twistz Bandz rubber band Loom ~ $33.95 and ships FREE
Loopdedoo Spinning Loom Kit ~ $33.25 and ships FREE
- Loopdedoo is a new spinning loom that uses ordinary embroidery floss to create fab and funky friendship bracelets in just minutes
- You can also make necklaces, anklets, belts, zipper pulls and more
- Each creation is unique, change the thickness, looping style, thread quantity and color combination to create one-of-a-kind accessories
- Comes with 1 Loopdedoo spinning loom (complete with drawer for storing your gear) and 18 skeins of high quality 100% cotton embroidery thread in a beautiful assortment of colors
- Kid-powered (no batteries, no electricity)
Expressions Girl / D.I.Y. 300-piece Glow in the Dark Latex-free Rubber Band Bracelet Loom Refill Pack ~ $4.84 & FREE Shipping as an Add On
Rubber band LOOM LATEX FREE REFILL BAG MULTICOLOR MIXED BANDS WITH 600 BANDS & C-CLIPS ~ $3.78 (was $39.76) & FREE Shipping on orders over $25
- 600 authentic rubber band Loom Rubber Bandz
- Nine different colors in one bag
- C-clips included
Cra-Z-Art Shimmer ‘n Sparkle Cra-Z-Loom Bracelet Maker ~ $15.68 plus 4.50 shipping
- Contains 600 latex-free rubber bands in lots of colors- Includes the “S” hooks special weaving hook tool- Illustrations and photos in the instruction booklet help you design simple to more advanced pieces.What’s Included:- Cra-Z-Art Shimmer ‘n Sparkle cra-Z-loom Bracelet Maker- 600 assorted rainbow color rubber bands- “S” hooks special weaving hook tool- Instruction booklet.
Playskool Sesame Street Big Hugs Elmo $49.00 (was $59.99) and ships FREE
- Hug your Big Hugs Elmo toy and he really hugs back
- Dance and sing with Elmo
- Move Elmo around and see how he responds
- Pretend with 4 fun imagination scenarios about astronauts, rabbits, frogs and horses
- Lay Elmo down and he gets sleepy and sings a lullaby
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice. And also check out our Christmas gift ideas and Stocking Stuffers
Got Elmo! -:-)
I keep watching for a price drop! Thank you!
I agree. That is a lot of $$$. We’ll keep our eyes open for you. 🙂
I have 8 kids and 3 of them want this!!!! I am holding out for a sale.$150 is alot!
Michaels sells for 16.95
I noticed that as well. Also, shipping is free with a $25.00 purchase :/
its not $10.99…it’s $28.95…. 🙁
I bought one of these for my 9 year old daughter a couple of months ago. She has spent hours and hours making bracelets for her friends. For those just buying one, there are tons of demonstration videos on YouTube.
I read it was good to stick with the original rainbow loom, as the other cheaper brands are not as good….and if you order from the Rainbow Loom website it is only 14.99 plus 2.95 for shipping, and you can order a huge variety of extra rubber bands for cheaper than anywhere else, and there is no extra shipping charge on top of that original 2.95.
That is the same one I bought for about $17. The CHA there on the box is the same as mine. It is the Craft and Hobby Association’s Innovation award winner. I think that one is the real deal.
My daughter & her friends are OBSESSED w this right now. ( & making things w the design & colored duct tape ) I just bought the little packages yesterday from Walmart to hold her over. Def on the Christmas list! Thank you so much!
The cheaper one is not the Rainbow Loom brand. Does the brand matter?
The 10.99 one is not the actual Rainbow Loom kit, for those of you with daughters who just have to have the original. 🙂
Thanks, just ordered 3 for Christmas presents!!
oops, I guess I clicked the wrong link, it took me to the “Rainbow Loom” and was $27.49. Yes, 10.99 is a great deal! lol! 🙂 ~T
Thanks for the tip, out store is always sold out… but worth checking again… BUT $10.99 with free shipping still beats that price
FYI Joanns sells this same kit, same brand for $18.00. ~T
I like to do crafts and I would like to teach my granddaughter to llearn how! I like your ad!
Michaels has been selling these for $16.95 if you have one near you, and they don’t let you use store coupons on these. The bands are $3.99.
They are awesome, I got one for Olivia for her birthday! I got it from amazon.
if they’re “all the rage” i’m sure kids who want them are telling their parents… :/ *shrugs*
Micheal’s has been selling them for $16.99 since they got them in there. Ac moore sells 300 packs for $1.99 and multi 1000 packs for $2.99. If you have an Ollies near you ours has 300 packs for $1.79 and generic looms for $10 The learning express also carries the rainbow loom and it sell for $14.99 at our store.
Michael’s loom are $16.99 and the rubber bands are $3.99 a bag
Hallmark has rainbow looms for $15.95
Lillian, how do you get in on the buy?
a group of us are doing a buy in and they come out to $5 each now that is one amazing deal!
FYI – I just bought one at our local Michael’s craft store for $16.99 (unfortunately you can’t use a 40% off coupon but it’s still cheaper). just thought I’d share… 🙂
Michaels has it in their ad this week for 16.99. Bought mine the other day for my daughter. Their bags of extra bands are 3.99. Saw some advertised at AC Moore for less though.
Thanks for the tip! 🙂
Bought ours in August, and have already given 2 as gifts. Our advice, buy a few packs of extra colors while you are there!
Are your kids talking about making bracelets yet?
You’re welcome! Hope your precious grandkids enjoy their gifts. 🙂
My grandkids would love this! I am a widow and I need all the help I can get! I have 4 grandkids ! Girl and 3 boys! Thank you!
Comments are closed.