I saw this on a friends facebook update today.. and I was laughing out loud! I was born and raised in Idaho and all of these are TRUE for me except for the driving ones (but that is because I drive slow like an old lady). But these are true for most people I know here in Idaho. I thought I would pass it along LOL.
FORGET REDNECKS; THIS IS WHAT JEFF FOXWORTHY HAD TO SAY ABOUT IDAHOANS !
1. If someone in a Home Depot store offers you assistance and they don’t work there, you live in Idaho.
2. If you’ve worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you live in Idaho.
3. If you’ve had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed the wrong number, you live in Idaho.
4. If ‘vacation’ means going anywhere …south of Salt Lake City for the weekend, you live in Idaho.
5. If you measure distance in hours, you live in Idaho.
6. If you know several people who have hit a deer more than once, you live in Idaho.
7. If you have switched from ‘heat’ to ‘A/C’ and back again in the same day, you live in Idaho.
8. If you install security lights on your house and garage but leave both unlocked, you live in Idaho.
9. If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching, you live in Idaho.
10. If you design your kid’s Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit, you live in Idaho.
11. If the speed limit on the highway is 55 mph –you’re going 80, and everyone is still passing you, you live in Idaho.
12. If driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow, you live in Idaho.
13. If you know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter, and road construction, you live in Idaho.
14. If you find 10 degrees ‘a little chilly’ you live in Idaho.
15. If you actually understand these jokes and forward them to all your IDAHO friends, you live in Idaho.