Cafe Rio Copy Cat Recipe ~ Sweet Shredded Pork Recipe
This is one of our most popular recipes. We posted on it back in 2010 and have never upgraded the photos, lol. But it is just as good as the yummy Cafe Rio Shredded Pork Taco’s with Cilantro Ranch Dressing on them!
You will need:
- 3 lbs Pork tenderloin roast ( any pork roast will work)
- 2 cans of Tomato sauce 15 oz
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 can of coke or Dr Pepper
- 1 clove garlic diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro minced
- Cilantro Ranch Sauce recipe
- And about 6-8 hours in a Slow Cooker
Make sure you follow the complete How-To instructions on Cafe Rio Shredded Pork Taco’s
Eat on tortilla, with rice, black beans, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce and Cilantro Ranch.