DIY Candy Turkey Party Favor
If you are looking for the perfect Thanksgiving party favor, here it is! This candy turkey party favor is not only a great craft for kids, but it makes the perfect sweet treat for your next party or gathering. Take a look at how you can create your own with just a few basic supplies.
Here is what you will need:
- Plastic baggie (a sandwich bag works great)
- Googly eyes
- Assorted pipe cleaners
- Fall colored candies (candy corn, M&Ms, etc.)
- Craft glue
- Your dollar store is a great source for all of the supplies you see here. Give it a browse and see how inexpensive it can be to create this craft.
1. Begin by filling the bag about 1/3 of the way full of fall candies. Twist the bag closed.
2. Secure the bag with an orange pipe cleaner. This will also double as the beak of your turkey. Simply bend it into a V to create the beak.
3. Add a dab of glue to your googly eyes and press them to the front of the bag. Your turkey face should now be taking shape.
4. Finish the face by adding a strip of red pipe cleaner, rick rack, or paper for the gobbler.
5. You can add feet on your turkey if you wish. Just bend pipe cleaners and adhere them to the bottom of the bag. Your DIY candy turkey party favor is now complete. It is a sweet Thanksgiving treat that guests are sure to get a kick out of!
More Thanksgiving and Fall Ideas:TP Roll Leaf Stamps ~ Fall CraftTurkey Pretzel Pops
Free Printable Count and Color Turkey Thanksgiving art