No Machine 4 Ingredient Mint & Chip Ice Cream by Tiffany
You want to know what I learned this week?! I learned that you could take heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk and turn it into ice cream – thanks to my handy dandy Woman’s Day magazine. I love homemade ice cream – but really don’t like the hassle that goes along with it. This recipe is easy peasy and if you have a mixer – you’re in business! The end results were creamy-minty-chocolatey goodness without a lot of fuss! The best part – the flavor combinations are endless. Just start with a base of heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk and use your imagination. 🙂 Of course – I had to go with my favorite the first time around. Enjoy!
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons mint extract
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 4 drops green food coloring, optional
- In a standing mixer, beat heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, and mint extract (If adding green food coloring, do so now.) until thick, stiff peaks form. Fold in chocolate chips. Transfer mixture to a freezer safe container or loaf pan. Cover and freeze overnight.
Adapted recipe/photo by: Tiffany
Original recipe: Vanilla Ice Cream/Woman’s Day Magazine Aug. 2012 issue page 119.
You might also like this recipe:
- Slender design guides the perfect scoop
- Insulated tub keeps ice cream longer
- Non-slip base steadies tub while you scoop
- 1.5 quart capacity
- Dishwasher safe
- Save freezer space with the stack friendly lids
- The tight fitting silicone lid go on and off with ease
- This set comes in fun vibrant colors
- Each Sweet Treat Tub holds 1 Quart
- This tub is dishwasher safe
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.