Fun, creative ideas for your fall and kids.
Bookmark, save or Pin those ideas you want to do later.
St. Patricks day ~ Shamrock shakes
Cosmic Brownies ~ Copycat recipe
If you love Reece’s Eggs and wait all year for them … then you are going to LOVE THIS recipe. But it might also get you in trouble…. proceed only if you have enough will power to have these sitting out on your counter and NOT eat the entire batch. Lol, these could get you into trouble
Reece’s Peanut Butter Eggs ~ Copycat Recipe Ready in 35 minutes
1. Melt peanut butter and butter for 1 minute in microwave. Stir until blended.
2. Add vanilla and powdered sugar, mix well.
3. Divide mixture into 10 portions and form each into an egg shape. Place eggs on a parchment lined baking sheet and place in freezer for 15 minutes.
4. Melt chocolate in microwave by heating for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat the process until chocolate is melted and smooth.
5. Using a fork, dip peanut butter eggs into chocolate and flip to cover completely. Lift with fork and gently tap on edge of the bowl – allowing excess chocolate to drip off.
6. Place back on parchment paper and refrigerate for 10 minutes.You might also like this post 25 Easter Ideas, Recipes, DIY, and Crafts.
Moist chocolate fudgy brownies, with bright colored m&m’s on top… does it get any better than that? It sure does, when you have a WHOLE pan of them in your kitchen. This recipe is one you will soon memorize, because you make it so often. If you like recipe and would like more like it, make sure you follow our FOOD pinterest board here.
Preheat oven to 350. In a mixing bowl cream together the Butter, Sugar and Brown sugar. Add in the Eggs, ¼ Cup Heavy cream and Vanilla, stir until combined. Add in the Cocoa powder and stir until combined. Add the flour 1/3 at a time stirring between each addition. Put the batter in an 8×8 or 9×9 inch pan lined with lightly greased parchment paper and bake at 350 degrees until a tooth pick comes out clean, 45-55 minutes. Remove and let cool.
In a microwaveable bowl combine the Chocolate and ½ Cup Heavy cream. Microwave on high for 30 second intervals stirring after each until the Chocolate is melted and smooth. Pour over the brownie in the pan and smooth to the edges. Sprinkle with M&Ms and refrigerate until set. Remove from the pan and cut into desired sizes. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.