Thanks to Quinn Corbin for today’s story…
My best friend just had a baby. And my four year old started asking questions. He wanted to know how the baby got in there and why it slept all the time… as the questions went on he stopped looked at me and said “how did her mommy put the babies clothes on in her belly?” So I say “no babies are born naked” he looks at me slaps his knee and says “oh mom u are so silly. Tell for real how did she get clothes on in there” all I could do was laugh and say I am serious babies are bone naked. He just rolled his eyes and walked away shaking his head lol
Do you have a funny story to share?
- If you have a cute story to share leave it on The Main POST here, share as many as you like
- Please do not use first names (instead say my 4 year old, or son)
- Please comment and share each day on the ones that make you smile
- Each day we will post a new story selected from the comments left on this post, we might not be able to share everyone’s stories. So we will pick our favorites as time permits.
- A winner will be selected once a week for the person who has the most comments on this post
- Once you submit your story here, you are giving A Thrifty Mom the right to share your story