DIY Pumpkin Stamps ~ TP roll crafts
Have some stamping fun with your little ones when you craft these easy and inexpensive pumpkin stamps. All you need is an old toilet paper roll and you are ready to stamp! Take a look at how you can get started. This is a frugal fall craft you won’t want to miss out on.
- Toilet paper roll/cardboard roll
- Tape or ribbon
- Orange craft paint
- Green craft foam or paper (optional, you can also use green craft paint)
1. Begin by creating the pumpkin shape with your paper roll. To do this, bend it slightly so a heart shape is created. You want the dip to turn the otherwise circular roll into more of a pumpkin shape.
2. Once the shape is created, use a piece of tape or ribbon to hold the shape in place. Just wrap it around the roll snuggly so they roll stays bent.
3. Dip the end of the roll into the orange paint and start stamping away. Press firmly and see the pumpkin shape that is made.
4. Finish the stamp by adding a little piece of green felt, paper, or foam for a stem. You can also make one with green paint or a marker. See how easy it can be to make your own pumpkin stamps? This would be a great craft for Halloween parties, classroom parties, or just to enjoy some crafting time with the kids. So what are you waiting for? Grab your supplies and give this simple fall craft a try!
More Thanksgiving and Fall Ideas:TP Roll Leaf Stamps ~ Fall CraftTurkey Pretzel Pops
Free Printable Count and Color Turkey Thanksgiving art