We love being able to do things on our own at a thrifty price. Each school year we make laminated tags to go on the kid’s backpacks. First to help our oldest remember which bus he rides. Second to help our kids remember our address and phone numbers. Also it helps our son’s school aid have a quick reference to all of our phone numbers in case some thing were to happen to him.
With the Fellowes Saturn2 95 Laminator we were able to quickly make a small tag to add to our kids backpack. We even had fun making one for our youngest in preschool so she didn’t feel left out. The kids had so much fun helping slide the paper into the film envelope. And they got to take turns sliding the envelope into the front of the Fellowes Saturn2 95 Laminator and watch it slide out the back completely sealed!
One of the best things that I noticed about the quality of the Fellowes Saturn2 95 Laminator is that it has a very tight seal around the edge of what ever you put in to get laminated. We have all seen those laminators that leave bubbles around the edges of the paper . In school I would try and squeeze out those bubbles on the edge. Call it OCD but I enjoyed doing it. With the Fellowes Saturn2 95 Laminator, it seals the film so tightly around the paper inside that there is nothing there to try and squeeze! So now I can take my self diagnosed OCD to another task – laminating every piece of important paper I can find!
Want your own? Enter to win your very own Fellowes Saturn2 95 Laminator. Make those school projects special by creating your own signs, or important pieces for the project to look clean and sharp. With the high quality lamination that only Fellowes can bring to back to school projects your kids will learn to love all things school related!
To Enter do one or all 8 ways to win:
Leave a comment on this post telling us why you want your very own Fellowes Saturn2 95 Laminator!
More Ways to enter to win-
- LIKE Fellowes on Facebook - come back to this post and leave a comment stating you “Liked” them
- Leave a comment on their Facebook page saying A Thrifty Mom sent you – with an idea of something cute or fun to laminate for a Back to School Idea. Come back to this post and leave a comment stating stating what you said.
- Add our A Thrifty Mom Button to your blog- click here for the code - Come back to this post and comment to what you did
- Like A Thrifty Mom on our Facebook page - Come back to this post and comment to what you did
- Sign up for our FREE daily updates via email or feed - Come back to this post and comment to what you did
- Follow A Thrifty Mom on Twitter - Come back to this post and comment to what you did
- Take a look at our Thrifty Craft ideas pick one you like and pin it to Pinterest - Come back to this post and comment to what you did
Giveaway ends Sept 28th at 10pm mtn. All entries need to include email. No emails will be used for anything other then to contact the winner. All opinions are our own, and A Thrifty Mom, Inc was not paid to review this product. For complete rules read here