The SentrySafe company asked us to review one of their secure safes. And also offered to give one away to one of our readers.
To win this awesome SentrySafe Combination Fire-Safe valued at $149.00 – you can complete one or all of the following to enter. After each entry leave a comment HERE ON THIS POST stating what you did.
- Like SentrySafe on Facebook – Tell them A Thrifty Mom sent you
- Follow @SentrySafe on Twitter – Tweet them and tell them @athriftymom sent you
- Share This Post on Facebook
- Share This Post on Twitter
- Share This Post on Google+
- Like A Thrifty Mom on Facebook
- Follow @AThriftyMom on Twitter
The giveaway is to win ONE ( 1 ) of the safe shown above – Combination FIRE-SAFE® -SFW123CS. Giveaway ends June 13, 2012 at 10pm mtn time. One winner will be chosen by random by the entries listed here on this post below. For addition rules read here.
The poor delivery man brought in the box one day that was so heavy. After opening the box – there it was. A strong durable SentrySafe. I would prefer my safes to be heavy. Those wimpy plastic ones do not come across as real safes only little lock boxes. I have been needing a real safe to store my valuables in. I had shopped around all over the last couple of months for a strong safe. My requirements were that I needed it to be fireproof, water resistant, and was strong and secure. Right before I made my purchase SentrySafe contacted us and gave us the Combination Fire-Safe.
I was amazed by how secure this safe is. It has 4 (four) dead-bolts that secure the door shut. The hinge is even pry resistant and is built into the frame of the safe and even acts as a dead bolt as well . It has a huge interior of 1.2 cubic foot of room. It is verified to last in a fire of 1700 degrees for an hour! Which is plenty of time in an emergency to extinguish a house fire by the fire department. And with all of the water from the fire department, the Combination Fire-Safe is also water resistant in up to 8 inches of water for 24 hours! Wow! The combination its self has bold numbers and is easy to see. It also makes an audible click and you can feel each click as well which helped me make sure that as I was going through the steps to unlock it that I was on the right numbers.
This Combination Fire-Safe, in my opinion is the best on the market. I wouldn’t want any thing different to protect my DVD’s, hard drives of my family photos, important documents stored on the hard drives and all of the paper work like passports, birth certificates, car titles and everything else I need to keep completely secure and safe. This Combination Fire-Safe truly is a sentry that watches over my valuables! Enter above to win your very own!
- ETL verified 15 ft. Drop Test
- ETL verified for 1 hour fire protection of CDs and DVDs up to 1700° F
- ETL verified for water-resistance in up to 8″ of water for up to 24 hours
- Lifetime after-fire replacement guarantee
- Manufacturer’s limited warranty
- UL Classified 1-hour proven fire protection
- ETL Verified to pass a 15 foot/4.5 meter drop test to ensure contents remain intact and locked upon impact
- Mechanical combination lock
- Multi-position shelf to enable easy organization
- Key rack, door tray and door pocket for small, easy-to-misplace items
- May be bolted to floor (hardware not included)
- Color: Black
All statements are purely my own opinion. I was not paid for this review, only by keeping the safe reviewed as my own. All statements are true and my own words – thank you.