DIY No Sew Dinosaur Puppet
Do your kids love using their imaginations with puppets? If so, why not try making your own? You can craft your own no sew dinosaur puppet using just a glove, a little felt, and a few other crafting supplies. You can make your own no sew dinosaur puppet in just minutes, and the end result is a frugal and fun toy. Here is how you can get started crafting your own! These are also fun for party favor ideas, sleep overs or even boy scout craft ideas.
You could also make these as a family reunion craft idea and let all the kids create their own puppet. Then they can put on a puppet show for the adults.
- Stretchy glove ($1 a pair at most stores)
- Googly eyes
- Craft or hot glue, glue gun
- White Felt
1. Begin by deciding where you want the eye to go on your dinosaur. Put the glove on and make a pencil mark where you think the eye should be.
2. Remove the glove and apply some glue to the pencil dot. Press the googly eye to the dot and hold in place until dry and secure.
3. Take your scissors and cut out a row of teeth for your dinosaur. We just freehand cut some zig zags to look like teeth.
4. Add a strip of the glue to the back of the teeth and press them to pointer finger of the glove. Repeat using the same technique, this time gluing to the thumb of the glove. Your dinosaur now has a mouth full of sharp teeth! To use your puppet, simply slide it on and open and close your hand. Children will be able to act out stories, plays, and use their imagination to make their dinosaur come to life. Gather your supplies and give this no sew dinosaur puppet craft a try!
More activities, projects and fun things to do with your kids.
Play Time With Dad ~ Dad Race Car Track
Dirt and Worms ~ Fun summer recipe for kids
Make your own Crayons ~ Activities to do with kids
Be a Back Yard Detective ~ Activities to do with kids
Wiggle Worm Game ~ Games to do with kids
Make your own Bean Bag Toss ~ Games to do with Kids
Watch a Local Race ~ Frugal Family Activities to do
Corn Starch Gak Science Project to do with kids
Color Collage with ads from the paper
DIY Chime Set ~ Music Fun For Kids
Recipe for Homemade Slime
Under the Sea Art Project for kids
Balloon Barrettes DIY Kids Fashion
Lady Bugs made out of an egg carton
Exploding Soap ~ Microwave Science For Kids
Horse made out of a pop bottle
Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids ~ Paper Turkeys
Easy Kid Games ~ Turn Easter Eggs Into Reading Games for Kids
Math Games For Kids
Learn to tell time ~ Time Games for kids
SNOW-DAY ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS ~ SNOWMAN COOKIES
NEW YEARS EVE ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS~ “GOODY BAGS”
DIY~ MEMORY MAKING CHRISTMAS DECORATION
LEAF BUILDING FORT ~ HOURS OF FUN FOR KIDS!
SHARPIE TIE DIE SHIRTS ~ EASY SUMMER ACTIVES FOR KIDS
FIREWORKS ~ JULY 4TH CRAFTS FOR KIDS, QUICK AND EASY
VALENTINE CRAFT FOR KIDS ~ HIDDEN MESSAGE HEARTS, QUICK AND EASY
GROUNDHOG DAY PUDDING CUP SNACKS
Frozen Snowball Pops
FROZEN Rice Krispy Treats
Blue Jello Cake Recipe
HOW TO MAKE MEMORY PLATE
EDIBLE PAINTED BREAD
Magical Moving Milk Science Experiment
How to make Flubber
Lava Lamp Bottle
Cloud Clay -2 ingredients to make the softest clay EVER
PATRIOTIC DIY VASE ~ QUICK AND EASY PAINT CRAFT FOR KIDS
Firework Tie Dye Shirt
Summer Boredom Buster Idea
DON’T EAT STEVE! FREE PRINTABLE MINECRAFT PARTY GAME
Water Pinaqua ~ Beat the heat water games
BAT CAVE SHIRT ~ PLAY TIME WITH DAD SHIRT #BATMAN
FROZEN SNOWFLAKE HEADBANDS, QUICK AND EASY DIY CRAFT #FROZEN
CREATIVE DRAWING IDEA ~ SUMMER BOREDOM BUSTER IDEA
DIY PAINT SPLATTERED DENIM SHORTS, GREAT KIDS CRAFT!
DIY T SHIRT USING A STENCIL
FUN ART PROJECT FOR THE KIDS ~ GET THEM USING THEIR FINE MOTOR SKILLSDoll Diaper Tutorial, no sewing required