December is here which mean our Elf is coming back to visit. My kids have been busy getting the house ready for him and can hardly wait to see what he does. Here are some fun QUICK AND EASY ideas for your Elf On The Shelf. Hope you enjoy them!
Every year our kids look forward to the Elf On The Shelf, here are a bunch of ideas from this Christmas on how he made our December super fun.
- A timeless Christmas classic the whole family fan enjoy
- The Elf on the Shelf comes in light skin and dark skin boy and girl scout elves
- #1 national bestseller with over 2.5 million copies sold
- Touted as “the best thing since The Night before Christmas”
- A Scout Elf skirt is available, sold separately
You might also find this post helpful… 14 Reasons Why The Elf On The Shelf Did Not Move. Just in case your Elf does not move one night it is always good to be prepared and know why ;).
Having a snack with the girls play kitchen food.
STILL WANT MORE IDEAS??? Here are over 200 ideas for your Elf On the Shelf.
Do you have an Elf on the Shelf at your house? We started the tradition and my kids love it!
Still time to grab your own Elf On The Shelf if you would like to start this tradition as well.