Red White & Blue Flag Brownies
These Red White & Blue Flag Brownies are a fast and easy dessert idea for the 4th! So easy kids can help!
All you need are a few simple ingredients-
Family size box brownie mix (calls for eggs, oil and water)
Vanilla frosting (Homemade or the store bought kind)
Red, white and blue M&M’s
You will also need:
9×13” baking pan
Non stick cooking spray
Decorating bag (or a ziploc with the corner cut off)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13” baking pan with a non stick cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine your brownie mix, eggs, oil and water and whisk well.
3. Pour into your greased pan and bake for 20-22 minutes.
4. Let your brownies cool and lay out a piece of parchment paper.
5. Cut the brownies into rectangles.
6. Fill a decorating bag with frosting, cut a tip off the end and frost each brownie.
7. Place your M&M’s onto the brownies in rows of four, starting with a square of 4 blue M&M’s in the top left corner and red and white stripes for the rest of the brownies.
Want to learn more about the flag?
You might like this too…