It is a new month so time for a new series. With school out, my kids have already started to say “I’m Bored” so we are trying to get into our new routine for summer. With four kids events can become rather pricey, so we have to be careful how be plan our activities, and be creative. I am always looking for new ideas, as I am sure many of you are as well.
So we want to hear from you this month…. What are your Thrifty Tips for Entertaining the kids this summer?
- What is your favorite game to play?
- Silly songs or games ?
- How do you make cleaning fun?
- How do you motivate your little ones to clean?
- Arts and Crafts Ideas?
- Creative lunch ideas?
- You get the point…. we want to hear from you! PHOTOS would be great too!!!
- At the end of the month, one random comment (on this post) will win a $25 gift card, so we invite you to share your tips with us! You might just win!