Spicy Cucumber Salad with Ginger & Manuka Honey Dressing
If you are looking for a light and refreshing side salad with a little bit of kick, you are going to love this Spicy Cucumber Salad with Ginger & Manuka Honey Dressing. Pacific Resources International sent me this box of fun products to try and I created this salad from a few of the items they sent me!
You will need (serves 4 sides):
- 3 1/3 cups English cucumbers sliced thin
- 1 yellow mini pepper (or 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper)
- 1 red mini pepper (or 1/4 cup red bell pepper)
- 1/4 cup red onion
Cut these in thin slices, set aside as you make the dressing.
Dressing you will need:
- 1/8 teaspoon ground fresh ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon Sriracha or hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon grape seed oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/4 Manuka honey (warmed slightly to thin)
- 1/3 teaspoon PRI Gourmet Flaky Sea Salt
Whisk together and pour over cucumber salad. Cover and let marinate for 30 minutes before serving.
Watch our LIVE Facebook video
For the chance to win tune into our LIVE Video Review, and recipe demonstration for the chance to win the prize package below! Winner will be picked on another live video on 4/23.
Prize package will include…
1. Manuka Honey –1.1lb. JarManuka Honey Blend is a delicious blend of Manuka honey from the Rewarewa and Kamahi trees to bring you a tasty rich floral flavor. This premium blend of New Zealand bush honeys has antibacterial properties, which are high in health-giving antioxidants
2. Manuka Honey Chocolate Selection BoxPRI’s award-winning chocolates are made by wrapping dark chocolate around the finest New Zealand Manuka Honey tested 5+. PRI’s Manuka Honey Dark Chocolate with Ginger or Mint contain only 3 Ingredients: Pure Manuka Honey, Dark Chocolate-99% Cocoa, and Ginger or Peppermint. They are All Natural, Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Kosher with no use of artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Best of all they are produced right here in the USA.
3. Manuka Honey & Lemon Nuggets PRI 5+ Bio Manuka Honey Nuggets (Honey Candy) are a great tasting treat. Each Manuka Honey Nugget is individually wrapped for your convenience. Ideal for all sporting pursuits, hiking, travelling, and happy family picnic times. These Manuka Honey Nuggets banish dry throats, and help you to achieve your goals for each day. Enjoy the taste of these Manuka Honey Nuggets anytime, anywhere and discover why they are famous in New Zealand and enjoyed worldwide.
4. Proper CrispsProper Crisps knows you deserve real food. You shouldn’t have to settle for over-processed, artificially flavored potato chips, you’re worthy of crisps without compromise! And that’s exactly what they deliver at Proper Crisps. There’s a reason they’re the fastest growing snack company in New Zealand. Flavors: Rosemary & Thyme, Smoked Paprika, Sea Salt, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Kumara.
5. Children’s Lollipops PRI’s Children’s Lemon & Honey Lollipops are great tasting and have the benefits of Propolis & Manuka Honey to help fight off infections.6. Manuka Honey Caramels PRI’s Manuka Honey Caramels are so good it’s hard to put them down. These Manuka Honey soft chews are a taste sensation and packed full of flavorful goodness.
7. Manuka Honey Sticks PRI’s Manuka Honey Sticks are the nutritional alternative to candy. Kids love them! Great for lunches or after school snacks.
8. BONUS: Gourmet Flaky Pacific Sea Salt We couldn’t resist. We thought of treating you to the purest salt on earth! Desalinated from the cleanest ocean surrounding New Zealand, PRI’s Flaky Sea Salt is the perfect condiment to accent your cooking – and a treat for your family. Bio-Gro Certified.
Discloser sponsored post, all opinions are my own! Winner must respond 48 hours or another winner will be selected. Winner must be 18 years or older and live within the USA. Product fulfillment will be via PRI company.