Spicy Cucumber Salad with Ginger & Manuka Honey Dressing
If you are looking for a light and refreshing side cucumber salad with a little bit of kick, you are going to love this Spicy Cucumber Salad with Ginger & Manuka Honey Dressing. Pacific Resources International sent me this box of fun products to try and I created this salad from a few of the items they sent me!
You will need (serves 4 sides):
- 3 1/3 cups English cucumbers sliced thin
- 1 yellow mini pepper (or 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper)
- 1 red mini pepper (or 1/4 cup red bell pepper)
- 1/4 cup red onion
Cut these in thin slices, set aside as you make the dressing.
Dressing you will need:
- 1/8 teaspoon ground fresh ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon Sriracha or hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon grape seed oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/4 Manuka honey (warmed slightly to thin)
- 1/3 teaspoon PRI Gourmet Flaky Sea Salt
Whisk together and pour over cucumber salad. Cover and let marinate for 30 minutes before serving.
Watch our LIVE Facebook video
Discloser sponsored post, all opinions are my own!
More great recipes to check out