How to Make a White Castle BurgerHi everyone and welcome to our site. We created this post a few years ago it was not planned, we were making White Castle Burgers for dinner and decided to snap a few last minute photos on our phone. But when I see this recipe photos I have to cringe a little… so I decided to keep the recipe as is, but I wanted to add a few updated photos. Yes I know it is a fast food recipe so who cares if it is pretty or not… but it just makes me feel better having a photo that is actually in focus, lol. Enjoy!
So many grew up on the famous White Castle burgers. They are even know as the first chain restaurant! So how do you make a White Castle Burger or “Slider“? It is quite easy and I will even show you an easy way to cook them up too so you get the nice thin patty of meat! And the best part out side of taste is that they are cooked in the oven! Yes cook your hamburger in the oven in 20 mins! The patties come out so nice and flat and are cooked perfectly on the onions!
- 1 pound Hamburger – 80/20 is best
- 2/3 cup Onion – finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 package Dinner Rolls
Thoroughly mix meat.
Spoon portions of hamburger on top of onions. Evenly spoon meat around top of onions. Pat meat evenly on top of onions to cover entire pan. Then with straws poke holes close and evenly over entire meat. This allows the onion juice to rise through the meat, just as they do at White Castle.
Place in pre-heated oven at 400 F (bake) for 20 mins
And don’t forget to check out all of our other CopyCat Recipes
And a dozens and dozens of recipes to fit any taste bud – A Thrifty Mom Recipes
- Dimensions: 16-inch by 22-inch
- Versatile and durable: Made with 18-gauge heavy duty 3003 aluminum
- Closed bead reinforced by rust-proof rod
- Certified by NSF
- Professional quality
- Perfectly sized for cutting, serving and cooking
- Flat, beveled head slides easily beneath foods to lift and serve
- Slotted head drains excess oil or sauce and prevents foods from sticking
- Also great for sautéing and turning small foods
- Elegant stainless steel for kitchen-to-table appeal, Dishwasher safe
- Perfectly sized for cutting, serving and cooking; Sharp front edge cuts through brownies, lasagna and more
- Flat, beveled head slides easily beneath foods to lift and serve; Slotted head drains excess oil or sauce and prevents foods from sticking
Peanut Butter Moo’d smoothieCopy Cat Jamba Juice Recipe
Olive Garden’s Zuppa Toscana ~ copycat recipe
Make ahead Breakfast Burritos
Fun gift idea for a classic hamburger lover…. and the SLIDER SCENT is sure to make them smile, or gag a little lol.
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.