Creamy Zucchini Casserole
Good old family recipes are the BEST kind. My Mother in-law makes this Creamy Zucchini Casserole every summer and it is one of our favorites.
You will need:
- 1 7oz package of Pepperidge Farm Herb Dressing
- 1/2 cube butter (1/4 of a cup)
- 6 cups peeled and sliced zucchini (steamed or cooked in boiling water for 5 mins)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- salt and pepper to season
Melt butter and mix with dressing, put half the dressing on the bottom of a lasagna pan. Cook your zucchini for 5 minutes steam or boil then drain. Mix the cooked zucchini, cream of chicken soup, cheese and sour cream together. Once mixed spread over the top of the dressing in the bottom of the pan. Top with the other half of the dressing. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Makes a great side dish or even works as a main course.
You might also enjoy these recipes:What do you do with Large Zucchini? Make Zucchini Relish