Glow-in-the-Dark Avengers Plate Craft
This Glow-in-the-Dark Avengers Plate Craft is so fun and easy for kiddos! With Endgame out my kids have been talking about the Avengers and Endgame a lot. All you need is a few simple supplies. This is a fun craft for kids birthday parties, family reunions, summer time boredom buster, and more!
What you will need:
Neon pink, neon green, neon yellow and neon orange craft paint
Black craft paint
Wide and extra fine paint brushes
1. Squirt a little of each color paint on your paper plate like pictured.
2. Use a paint brush to spread the paint all over the plate, one color at a time so they don’t get mixed up too much and let dry.
3. Add a second coat and let dry.
4. Print off the Avengers logo and set it by your plate for drawing reference. You can google image search “Avengers Logo” or I found this one you can download for free.
5. Use a pencil to draw the logo on your plate.
6. Use a Sharpie to draw over the pencil lines.
7. Fill in the logo with black paint and let dry.
8. Hold your plate under a light for several minutes and bring into a dark room to watch the plate glow.
You might like these ideas too…
15 pages of free printable coloring pages of all of your favorite Marvel action figures in the movie! Including Ultron, Scarlet Witch, QuickSilver, Thor, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Nick Fury, Hulk, Captain America!
Outdoor games for summer party or family reunion
DIY ~ t-shirt using a stencil perfect for family reunions