Do you love cheesecake like I do?! I love it, but I don’t like paying the high price for it at some of these fancy smancy resturaunts. Here’s an easy way to get your cheesecake on, and impress your next dinner guests or give to your neighbor so your thighs still love you in the morning. Sorry neighbor.
Cookie Dough Cheesecake by Tiffany
Ingredients For Crust:
Cookie dough, homemade or store bought (I used homemade)
Ingredients For Original Cheesecake:
- 3 eggs
- 3 packages 8 oz. each cream cheese
- 1 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tabelspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon rind, minced
Ingredients For Sour Cream Topping
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup Walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips, reserve 1/2 cup for melting
- 1 teaspoon butter (to melt with chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degress F.
- In a 9 inch spring form pan, press enough cookie dough on the bottom and up the sides of the pan, set aside.
- In a standing mixer, beat cream cheese, vanilla, sugars, lemon rind and lemon juice well. Next, beat in eggs, scrapping down sides if needed.
- Pour cheesecake batter into cookie dough lined spring form pan. Bake 45-50 minutes in a preheated 350 degree F. oven Or until toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool completely before topping with sour cream. Meanwhile let’s make the sour cream topping by beating together the sour cream and powdered sugar in your standing mixer.
- Once cheescake is cooled, pour sour cream mixture over cheesecake and frost. Top with 1/2 cup chips and chopped nuts. Melt remaining 1/2 cup semi sweet chips with 1 teaspoon butter in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Continue with five second intrivals stirring until chips are melted. Pour melted chocolate in a sandwhich sized ziploc bag and cut a small hole in the corner, drizzle all over the top of the cheesecake. Place cheesecake in the refridgerator and refridgerate over night. Enjoy!