I was going to make the kids mini pizzas for dinner with Pillsbury Grands Biscuits. But since I had just made Pecan Monkey Bread I decided to try something a little different instead. I made a Cheese Pizza Monkey Bread… and let me just say it turned out finger licking good! Not to mention it looked really pretty too, I love it when a simple recipe turns out “looking all fancy”.
To make this recipe you will need
- 1 Tube Pillsbury Grands Flaky Biscuits 16.3oz
- 5 tablespoons butter 2 tablespoons to grease the pan and 3 to pour on top
- 1/8 lb grated or cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 8 teaspoons pizza sauce
- Any other topping you would like to add, (I added green peppers)
- Bundtform Cake Pan
To prep your pan spread 2 tablespoons of butter on the pan then sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon dry Italian seasoning along the sides and bottom. At the top of the biscuit pull it apart, stuff the inside with 1 teaspoon sauce, cheese and toppings.
Pinch the top back together to seal it back up. Place seam side up on it’s edge in the pan. Once you have all 8 of them stuffed, pour 3 tablespoons melted butter on top
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes till top is a rich golden brown color. Take out of oven and flip onto a serving platter.