Easy Baseball Cupcake Cake
This is an Easy Baseball Cupcake Cake idea for any sports fan. Change the frosting colors and you could make it a softball or basketball. This is so easy, just follow our step by step directions below!
All the ingredients you need (You could make these things from scratch if you want)-
Cake mix (oil, eggs, water)
3 cans vanilla frosting
1 can red cupcake frosting
You will also need these baking materials-
Large decorating bags
Large star decorating tip
14” white cardboard cake round
White cupcake liners
2 cupcake pans
1. Preheat your oven to 350° and line two cupcake pans with white cupcake liners.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine your cake mix, oil, eggs and water and mix using a hand or stand mixer.
3. Fill your cupcake liners up 1/2 way full with cake batter and bake for 12-15 minutes.
4. Let your cupcakes cool completely.
5. Place a large star decorating tip in a decorating bag, cut a small piece off the top of the bag and fill up with vanilla frosting (fill with one can of frosting at a time so it doesn’t leak out the top).
6. Place the cupcakes in a circle on your cardboard cake round, you can add a dab of frosting to the bottoms of the cupcakes to help them stick to your cardboard round or plate.
7. Frost each cupcake starting in the center and working your way to the outside.
8. Use a star tip on the can of red frosting to draw the two baseball half circle lines on each side.
9. Switch to the small circle tip to draw the laces on the red lines.
10. Place the cake in the fridge until ready to use.
These Cake rounds are great and it makes clean up a breeze-
Corrugated Sturdy White Cake/Pizza Circle by MT Products (15 Pieces) (14 Inch) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XVWNK28/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_L1GjDbCGG24AX
You might like this too…
This post contains affiliate links.