Scarecrow Pudding Cups
How cute are these Scarecrow Pudding Cups?! These would be perfect for a school celebration, your kids lunch box, or even a Thanksgiving treat! Kids can totally help make these too. I love how fast and easy these are and all your need are a few supplies from the craft store and some pudding cups.
Butterscotch Pudding Cups
Orange Felt Sheet
Black Sharpie Marker
Hot Glue Gun
- Glue two wiggle eyes on one side of butterscotch pudding. Be careful not to melt through the cup with the hot glue.
2. Then Cut a small triangle out of the felt sheet for the nose. Glue the orange felt triangle (with a pointed side up) in the middle and underneath the eyes. Use the black sharpie to draw on a fun scarecrow mouth.
3. Next, take a few pieces of raffia and knot them together in the middle. You should have a length of approximately 5 inches after knotting. Pieces can be trimmed as needed for slightly varying lengths.
4. Place a good amount of hot glue on the back off the raffia knot and place it on the edge of the pudding cup lid (above the face), pressing firmly so it dries in place.
5. Next, take a piece of burlap (approximately 8” x 3”) and wrap it around the pudding cup lid, with the bottom edge giving a slight overhang to the lid so it looks like a hat. Use a large dab of hot glue to secure the back end pieces in place on the top of the lid near the back. Careful, the hot glue comes through the burlap!
You also need to place a dab of glue over the raffia ribbon knot and press the burlap down so it stays in place in the front as well.
Here’s a top view too…
Voila! You’re all done. Repeat for as many as you need. Take a pic and let us know how it went.
You might like this too…