Food that smiles at you is always fun to eat! If you want to fill your families tummy with a quick yet healthy meal option on Halloween these are the perfect menu plan. You can even cut out the face the day before, just keep them in a sealed bag, this makes them even faster to make.
Ingredients and Supplies
- 2 tortillas
- 4 slices of American cheese Or you can use 1/3 cup of your favorite grated cheese.
- Knife to cut Jack o lantern face
- Strawberry stem for garnish
1. With a sharp knife, cut a Jack o lantern face into a tortilla. Discard cut out pieces.
2. Take another tortilla and cover it with 4 pieces of American cheese.
3. Place the jack o lantern tortilla on top of the cheese covered tortilla and microwave for 20 seconds.
4. Let cool for a few minutes.
5. Place a strawberry stem at the top for garnish.
More Halloween ideas: